Whether traveling to another state, or another country,
Kansas City Veterinary Care can help.

Health Certificates

As an AAHA-accredited facility with six USDA NVAP-certified veterinarians, we can complete a health certificate for any Class I or II pets. Give us a call and set up an appointment, and we will guide you through the steps necessary to get you, and your pet, to your destination. The links below will provide additional requirement information based on your destination and whether your animal classifies as a pet.







7240 Wornall Road
Kansas City, MO 64114

Email: info@kcvetcare.com

Tel:  816.333.4330

Fax: 816.333.7043



Monday, Tuesday, Thursday

8 a.m. – 8 p.m.

Wednesday, Friday

8 a.m. – 6 p.m.


8 a.m. – 12 p.m.

Closed on Sundays

© 2020 by Kansas City Veterinary Care, LLC.